Welcome to our military-inclusive university!
Kansas State University is home to the state's largest military population in higher education. It's easy to see why when you look at the ways we help soldiers, veterans and their families feel at home. Military-connected students have been a cornerstone of our campus for more than 150 years. K-State is recognized nationally year after year for its military inclusiveness.
Our faculty relate to the needs of military-connected students. Many of them have research that's connected to the armed forces, from making the meals soldiers eat in the field safer to improving marriages impacted by deployment.
What makes Kansas State University Polytechnic Campus military friendly?
- We are Yellow Ribbon Program approved.
- We accept your Post-9/11 GI Bill so that you can earn a bachelor's degree in professional pilot, aviation maintenance, unmanned aircraft systems, or another of our many programs.
- Three national credit by examination opportunities are available: the College Level Examination Program (CLEP), the Defense Activity for Non-Traditional Education Support (DANTES), and the Excelsior College Exams.
- We give ACE credit for military training and experience
- A large number of our faculty and staff are veterans.
- We have a VA Rep on campus to help you get answers to your questions.