To facilitate student success through experiences and opportunities for student involvement that strengthen personal and academic growth, leadership, professional development, and community engagement.
- Promote educational achievements by enhancing the opportunities, learning, safety and growth of the campus community
- Support student success, foster inclusivity and contribute to the personal and professional growth and development of students in an effort to strengthen the quality of life, foster student learning, leadership and provide a positive student experience within a safe and supportive environment
- Encourage campus and civic engagement, concern for the welfare of others, and service to the community
- Support students through advocacy and development of the whole student
- Challenge students to think globally and develop awareness, acceptance, and appreciation of personal and cultural differences
- Assist students in their transition to postsecondary education, throughout their college experience, and into their professional lives