Become a movie producer at Kansas State Polytechnic! Pick a topic and use provided props, your own art and sound effects to bring your video vision to life. Participants will learn multimedia editing skills using popular software and technology.
Program highlights include the following:
- Recording videos with iPads and apps
- Editing video, images, and audio files with iMovie software
- Producing a complete mini-movie project
- Premiering your movie for fellow participants, family members, and other guests
Date: June 18, 2019
Times: 12:45-5:15 p.m.
Grade: Students entering 4-6th grade
Cost: $50 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies and instruction and movie premier snacks.
Registration deadline: June 3, 2019
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact Kris Grinter at 785-826-2676 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.