Learn art and graphic design basics to take your artistic talents to a new level. Throw in animation, motion graphics, and video capture and editing skills and you'll be on your way to a digital media design expert!
Program highlights include:
- Art and graphic design basics
- Video capture and editing
- Animation and motion graphics
- Poster creation and printing
Registration for this program is sold out.
Date: June 24-26, 2019
Time: 7:45 a.m.-12:15 p.m. daily
Grade: Students in 9th-11th grade
Registration Deadline: June 7, 2019
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button at the top of this page.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact Kris Grinter at 785-826-2676 or via email email@example.com.