Aviation Fixation 2.0
Experience the life of a pilot and enhance your aviation knowledge with the Kansas State Polytechnic Flight Team. Program highlights include:
- Fly in a Kansas State Polytechnic plane
- Flight planning, including use of aerial maps and meteorology
- Pre-flight check of aircraft
- Pilot communication workshop
Registration is limited to 20 participants.
Dates: June 10-12, 2019
Times: 12:45-5:15 p.m. daily
Grade: Students entering 6-8th grade
Cost: $110 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies and instruction, flight on day three, transportation during the program, and a snack each day.
Registration deadline: May 24, 2019
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact Kris Grinter at 785-826-2676 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.