Certified Inspector Training
K-State Polytechnic provides Certified Inspector Training courses to KDOT technicians, contractors, and consultants. The courses offer in-depth knowledge of specifications, testing procedures, and inspection techniques.
KDOT's Certified Inspector Training program has three primary objectives. They are to:
- Provide skilled and knowledgeable personnel to sample and test materials and to inspect construction operations.
- Promote uniformity and consistency in test and inspection activities.
- Promote trust, open communication, and equality of qualifications.
NEW for the 2019-2020 Season
- Parking permits for K-State Polytechnic campus parking will no longer be handed out at check in. There will be a link provided in the confirmation email to print a parking permit to bring to class. Place the permit on the driver's side dashboard of the vehicle you're driving. K-State will not be responsible if you receive a parking violation.
- The program fee includes all program materials, refreshment breaks, use of laboratory equipment during class and a class book unless otherwise noted.
- All registrations are on a first come-first served basis.
- The registration deadline is 7 business days prior to the class start date or the exam date. The registration fee must be paid prior to attending.
- A list of class dates can be found on the 2019-2020 Class Schedule page.
- The payor and participant contact emails, as listed on the registration form, will receive the confirmation e-mail and invoice upon completion of the online registration process.
- If you have questions call the program office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 1-855-552-0079 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Participants will receive certification/results of written and performance examination within 2 weeks of exam date.