Personalized Campus Visit
It's fun, it's free and it's 100 percent you. We’ll help you create a customized schedule based on the questions you have and interests you want to explore.
Here are some of the possibilities for your experience:
- Take a walking tour of campus and visit one of our residence halls, the Student Life Center, classrooms and more.
- Meet with an admissions team member to have your questions answered and learn to more about the application process.
- Meet with a professor in your major of interest. If you’re still deciding on a major, you can connect with several different departments and explore your options.
- Discuss funding options with a financial assistance representative.
- Learn about all of the student clubs and organizations you can be involved in while meeting other K-State students.
- Explore more on your own. Check out the campus atmosphere to see if it’s the right fit for you.
To focus on the health and safety of future Wildcats and the entire K-State family, we are suspending daily in-person visits to the Polytechnic Campus at this time.
In-person campus visits will resume after August 3. Any in-person campus visits attempted to be scheduled prior to August 3 will automatically be scheduled as virtual visits.
Why is K-State suspending campus visits?
Kansas State University takes the health of our students, faculty, staff future students and their families seriously. We are taking appropriate actions to mitigate the spread of the disease.
The concept of social distancing has been shown to slow a disease outbreak during times of concern with pandemics. This means we reduce the number of times and places that people gather in large numbers or spend extensive time together.
Schedule your personalized campus visit
If the date and time you prefer are not available, please give us a call at 785-826-2640.