Personalized Campus Visit
It's fun, it's free and it's 100 percent you. We’ll help you create a customized schedule based on the questions you have and interests you want to explore.
Here are some of the possibilities for your experience:
- Take a walking tour of campus and visit one of our residence halls, the Student Life Center, classrooms and more.
- Meet with an admissions team member to have your questions answered and learn to more about the application process.
- Meet with a professor in your major of interest. If you’re still deciding on a major, you can connect with several different departments and explore your options.
- Discuss funding options with a financial assistance representative.
- Learn about all of the student clubs and organizations you can be involved in while meeting other K-State students.
- Explore more on your own. Check out the campus atmosphere to see if it’s the right fit for you.
In order to preserve the health and safety of our University community and host communities during the COVID-19 pandemic, K-State Polytechnic has instituted policies and protocols for on-campus guests.
Before arriving on campus, please review and ask yourself the following questions:
- Have you or anyone in your household had any of the following symptoms in the last 21 days:
- Sore throat
- Body aches for unknown reasons
- Shortness of breath for unknown reasons
- Loss of smell
- Loss of taste
- Runny nose or new sinus congestion
- Gastro-intestinal symptoms (diarrhea, vomiting, etc.)
- Fever at or greater than 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have you or anyone in your household been tested for COVID-19?
- Have you or anyone in your household traveled to a COVID-19 hot spot in the U.S. or out of the country in the past 21 days?
- Do you have any reason to believe you or anyone in your household has been exposed to or acquired COVID-19?
- To the best of your knowledge have you been in close proximity to any individual who tested positive for COVID-19?
If you answered “Yes” to any of the questions above, you will need to reschedule your visit for at least 14 days in the future. Please contact the Office of Admissions at 785-826-2640 to reschedule.
If you answered “No” to all of the questions above, we look forward to hosting you on campus for your personalized visit! Please be advised that you will be required to wear a mask for your duration on campus; if you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. Upon your arrival to the Welcome Center, your temperature will be taken. Please note that if your temperature is 100 degrees Fahrenheit or above, you will be required to reschedule your visit for at least 14 days in the future.
Schedule your personalized campus visit
If the date and time you prefer are not available, please give us a call at 785-826-2640.