K-State offers several different types of freshman scholarship awards with distinct criteria. Eligible students are awarded only one academic or leadership scholarship, but supplemental scholarships can be stacked on top of those awards. The prestigious Presidential Scholarship, a selective interview scholarship, replaces any other award.
Fall 2019 awards
Fall 2020 awards
- In-state general university scholarships/awards
- Out-of-state general university scholarships/awards
- K-State Polytechnic competitive awards
Nov. 1 was the priority deadline for incoming fall 2019 freshmen to submit the combined admission/scholarship application. But if you haven't yet applied, it's not too late! K-State will continue to accept applications and will award scholarship pending funding availability.
Dec. 1 is the priority date for incoming fall 2020 freshmen to submit the combined admission/scholarship application. The application will open on June 1.
General renewal requirements
Several K-State scholarships are renewable with a K-State GPA requirement outlined in each individual scholarship's criteria. Additional renewal criteria that apply across all awards include:
- Maintaining full-time enrollment (a minimum of 12 credit hours per semester (fall/spring)) of K-State coursework leading toward degree completion
- Maintaining continuous enrollment at K-State for the duration of the scholarship