New Student Onboarding
Welcome to K-State Polytechnic! We're so glad you've chosen to become a Polytechnic Wildcat.
We know you likely have many questions about preparing for college. The first step on your journey is to complete New Student Onboarding to ensure you have all the important information you need when you step on campus. This will help answer questions about our technology, systems and processes you'll be using as a student.
New Student Onboarding is required for all new incoming freshmen and transfer students who are transferring less than 30 credit hours. We encourage all transfer students to participate in New Student Onboarding to learn about resources dedicated to student success and opportunities.
- All students will be enrolled in an online onboarding module through Canvas, our online course management system. Flight students will have an additional online onboarding module specific to the professional pilot and unmanned aircraft systems - flight and operations degree options.
- All students will also be required to attend uBelong, the on-campus, in-person onboarding event.
- Once you are enrolled, you will receive an email titled "Course Invitation" to your k-state.edu email address that you created. This will allow you access into the online onboarding through Canvas, our online course management system.
- Complete all modules in the course.
On-Campus Onboarding - uBelong
- This no-cost event is a time for you to meet K-State Polytechnic faculty, learn about support services available to you and engage in activities to build your support community on campus.
- Spring Onboarding is Jan. 21-22
- Fall Onboarding is Aug. 19-20
- You will receive an email with details on your scheduled date and time.
Residence Hall and Travel Information