The Salina campus houses the Professional Master of Technology program. This personalized program is designed for graduates from technology backgrounds to expand upon their skills, develop new techniques, and advance their careers.
The online application process includes four steps:
- Select admission category
- Create an account
- Submit required supplemental documents
- Pay application fee
1. Select admission category
2. Create an account
Create an account to start your online application. Please fill out all sections of the application. Your application will be considered active once submitted.
3. Submit required supplemental documents
All supplemental documents required by the program (e.g., statement of objectives, scanned copy of transcripts, resume or curriculum vitae, letters or recommendation, GRE and TOEFL scores) will be requested as you fill out the application.
- You must upload an electronic copy (PDF preferred) of transcript(s) from each college or university where you received your bachelor's degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate course work or degrees. Transcripts become part of your records at Kansas State University and cannot be returned.
- Students whose transcripts are not in English must furnish a translation by an appropriate authority.
- If you are admitted, you will be required to submit an official transcript for GPA and degree conferral verification from the institution(s) where you received your degree(s) and completed any post-baccalaureate credits.
- Failure to list any colleges or universities attended may result in dismissal from the university.
- Letters of recommendation
- Recommenders will upload their letters of recommendation directly to your application.
- Letters of recommendation can be tracked by students online.
- Click Review Your Activity to display the names of your recommenders. You can edit recommenders, send reminders and see where each recommender is in the process. Please remember to hit “submit recommendation request” on the application so your recommenders are notified.
- Affidavit of financial support
- International students will be required to download and submit a completed affidavit of financial support form within the application.
4. Pay application fee
- $50 for US citizens and permanent residents*
- $75 for international applicants*
Application fees are non-refundable.
Check your application status
Initial review and admission recommendation are completed by the program to which you applied. The application process is described below:
- Apply to a graduate program online and pay the application fee.
- The graduate program to which you applied reviews the application and forwards the decision to the Graduate School.
- The Graduate School reviews the application and sends the official recommendation to the applicant. Applicants receive an official decision letter.
To demonstrate competence in the English language, an official report of scores on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL), International English Language Testing System-academic exam (IELTS) or Pearson Test of English (PTE) must be sent to Kansas State University for all applicants whose primary language is not English.
Learn more about English proficiency requirements.