Students can complete a minor in business offered through the College of Business Administration. Students must complete a degree from the Polytechnic campus and complete the business courses (and any prerequisites) listed below:
- Business 251 - Financial Accounting - 3hrs
- Business 252 - Managerial Accounting - 3hrs
- Management 420 - Principles of Management - 3 hrs
- Marketing 400 - Introduction to Marketing - 3hrs
- Finance 450 - Introduction to Finance - 3hrs
Students may substitute Acctg 231 and Acctg 241 for Bus 251 and Bus 252. Both courses must be taken to fulfill the substitution.
NOTE: Students will be responsible for meeting the prerequisites for the business courses in the minor program. Three of the five courses must be completed at Kansas State University.
Business Minor (PDF)