K-State Polytechnic International Application
Submit the application for international undergraduate admission and the nonrefundable application fee of $80. Applications submitted electronically will not be processed until the application fee is received. You must send official supporting documents, including:
- An affidavit of financial sponsorship (pdf). This document must be dated within one year of the applicant's anticipated entry into the university.
- Official copies of secondary and postsecondary school records from your home country. No admissions file will be complete until your final transcripts have been provided to the university. Transcripts must contain all courses and grades completed in secondary school. Certified English translations are also requested.
- Official transcripts of any college or university work completed in the United States.
- Language Proficiency for Undergraduate Admission
Many universities have rigid TOEFL requirements for admission. However, Kansas State University wants to make the admission process as easy as possible for you.
If you meet the academic requirements, Kansas State University can admit you with no proof of English proficiency (no TOEFL).
Learn about the process and taking the English Proficiency Test.
- A photocopy of your official passport. You can scan and email this document, if necessary. However, all other materials must be sent by mail or fax.