1. K-State home
  2. »Kansas State Polytechnic
  3. »Student Accommodation Services
  4. »Disability Accommodations

Kansas State Polytechnic

University Housing Accommodations

Living on campus is an important part of the college student experience. K-State Polytechnic offers on-campus housing and dining options and is committed to meeting the needs of all students. If you are seeking accommodations in the residence hall, you will need to submit a completed Form to Request a Reasonable Accommodation in University Housing and University Housing Reasonable Accommodation Verification Form to the Student Access Center on the K-State Manhattan Campus. While this office is located in Manhattan, the professional staff coordinate and work directly with K-State Polytechnic staff and students in regards to K-State Polytechnic Housing Accommodation Requests.  You must also complete the necessary paperwork required by K-State Polytechnic Residence Life Services.

Housing accommodations are determined on a case-by-case basis. Once your request has been reviewed, an access advisor will let you know your status. Students will receive a direct assignment from the Residence Life Services that includes all approved disability accommodations. Room assignments are generally made in July for the following academic year.

Students who do not qualify for disability housing accommodations may apply for a placement that may better address their needs through standard housing procedures; however, requests are subject to availability. You should contact K-State Polytechnic Residence Life for more information.