Become an Ally
Do You Want To Become A Safe Zone Ally?
To become an Ally, you will need to:
- Attend one Introduction to Safe Zone Session every 3 years
- Retain your ally status by attending at least one Safe Zone topic-specific training session each semester
What is a Safe Zone Ally?
- Provide students a “safe place” to discuss concerns and crisis situations
- Is not an expert on all issues
- Is not a counselor
- Does not take responsibility for a student’s behavior
Luncheon Lecture: LGBTQ: Lives, Insights, and Experiences