Traffic Control Inspection (TCI)
Pass Basic Math test at least 30 days prior to enrolled class date.
This course reviews the basics of proper traffic control inspection using 2015 Specifications and current Traffic Control standard drawings for all construction projects in the State of Kansas. It is required once every 5 years for individuals who anticipate being involved with traffic control and is recommended for those who are currently involved with traffic control and would like a basic refresher.
- Introduction to traffic control principles
- Learn MUTCD typical applications
- Understand Traffic Engineering Standards
- Inspect traffic control devices for NCHRP 350 acceptance
- Become aware of liability issues
No book for this class
You Must Bring:
Pen or pencil
Exam: This course requires a written exam.
Score: A score of 70% or higher is needed to pass.