Airframe & Powerplant Certificate Preparation
Offered most 15 series, 67G, and 67H who have 18 or 30 months of combined experience in Airframe and PowerPlant maintenance. These courses prepare you to take the FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification exam. More importantly completion of these courses will allow you to:
- increase civilian job opportunities
- accelerate military rank advancement
- enhance potential for greater income
Three courses make up the certificate of completion.
- AVM 390 Topics in Aviation: General Review (3hrs) - Includes basics of civilian aviation maintenance and portfolio development.
- AVM 390 Topics in Aviation: Airframe Review (3hrs) - Covers mechanical structures, systems, and components of aircraft.
- AVM 390 Topics in Aviation: PowerPlant Review (3hrs) - Encompasses reciprocating and turbine engines on many types of aircraft.