Virtual World 2.0: Minecraft Edition
Explore the wide world of engineering technology through the popular game Minecraft. Program highlights include:
- Design and build your own Minecraft 3D model
- Learn how to mod Minecraft to add new items, change game behavior, and program your own mini-games
- Turn your virtual creation to a physical object through the use of 3D-printing technology
- Program your own electronic controls and learn about RGB LED display technology
- Tour the Kansas State Polytechnic unmanned aircraft systems and engineering technology laboratories
This program will not be offered in 2018. Please contact Professional Education and Outreach for inquiries at email@example.com.
$100 per participant
- All program supplies and instruction, including access to Minecraft – personal Minecraft account not needed for program participation
- Materials for your personally designed take home 3D object
- Snack each day
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button at the bottom of this page.
- Signed copy of Participation Waiver submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
- Copy of medical card (front and back) submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office
Participants and their parent/guardian should also review and understand the Discover Program participant expectations.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact the Professional Education and Outreach office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 855-552-0079 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2013 Mojang / Notch. This is not an official Minecraft program offering. Minecraft, Mojang, and/or its affiliates do not endorse nor are affiliated with this program.