Master the world of robotics at Kansas State Polytechnic. Participants will get hands on experience with a variety of robotic platforms, including a programmable robot to take home.
Program highlights include:
- Manipulate and program an industrial robotic arm
- Experience a telepresence robot
- Learn about sensor data with an autonomous robot and help navigate its path
- Program a small robot to take home
Dates: July 17, 2017
Times: 9:30 am to 4:00 pm
Grade: Students entering 6-8th grade
Cost: $100 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies and instruction, a programmable robot to use during the program and take home, and lunch and snacks.
Registration deadline: July 7, 2017
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button.
- Signed copy of Participation Waiver submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
- Copy of insurance/medical card (front and back) submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office
Participants and their parent/guardian should also review and understand the Discover Program Participant Expectations.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact the Professional Education and Outreach office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 855-552-0079 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email email@example.com.