Aviation Fixation 2.0: A Day in the Life of a Pilot
Experience the life of a pilot and enhance your aviation knowledge with the Kansas State Polytechnic Flight Team. Program highlights include:
- Fly in a Kansas State Polytechnic plane
- Flight planning, including use of aerial maps and meteorology
- Pre-flight check of aircraft
- Tour air traffic control tower
Registration for this program is closed. Summer 2018 programs will be announced in the spring. To receive notice when Discover Programs are available please join our mailing list.
Dates: June 5-7, 2017
Times: 8:15-11:45 am daily
Grade: Students entering 6-8th grade
Cost: $100 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies and instruction, flight on day three, transportation during the program, and a snack each day.
Registration deadline: May 26, 2017
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button.
- Signed copy of Aviation Participation Waiver submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
- Copy of insurance/medical card (front and back) submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office
Participants and their parent/guardian should also review and understand the Discover Program Participant Expectations.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact the Professional Education and Outreach office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 855-552-0079 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email email@example.com.