Discover the world of aviation through this exciting program. Learn about aviation topics and complete hands on projects with the Kansas State Polytechnic Flight Team. Program highlights include:
- Practice flying in a simulator
- Tour an air traffic control tower
- See the Kansas State Polytechnic aircraft fleet
Dates: June 5-7, 2017
Times: 1:15-4:45 pm daily
Grade: Students entering 3rd-5th grade
Cost: $65 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies and instruction, transportation during the program, and a snack each day.
Registration deadline: May 26, 2017
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button at the top of this page.
- Signed copy of Participation Waiver submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
- Copy of medical card (front and back) submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
Upon submission of registration form, participant's registration will be reviewed. Upon acceptance of registration, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Program registration is limited to 20 participants.
Participants and their parent/guardian should also review and understand the Discover Program Participant Expectations.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact the Professional Education and Outreach office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 855-552-0079 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email email@example.com.