Discover the world of aviation through this exciting one-day program. Learn about aviation topics and complete hands on projects with the Kansas State Polytechnic Flight Team. Program highlights include:
- Practice flying in a simulator
- Learn flight theory basics and what it takes to be a pilot
- Sit at the controls of a plane in the Kansas State Polytechnic aircraft fleet
View the program schedule for full details about the program.
Date: April 21, 2018
Times: 9:00 am to 12:00 pm -OR- 1:00 to 4:00 pm
Two different time options are available. Each offering is limited to 20 participants. Please select your desired time on the registration form. Professional Education and Outreach reserves the option to consolidate to one program offering based on registration numbers.
Grade: Students in 3rd-5th grade
Cost: $35 per participant
Registration includes all program supplies, program instruction, t-shirt, pilot wings, and a snack.
Registration deadline: April 13, 2018
- Completed registration form, access through the Register button at the top of this page.
- Signed copy of Participation Waiver submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
- Copy of medical card (front and back) submitted to the Professional Education and Outreach office.
Upon submission of registration form, participant will receive email confirmation with further details about program. Participants and their parent/guardian should also review and understand the Discover Program Participant Expectations.
If you have any questions regarding the event or your registration, please contact the Professional Education and Outreach office at 785-826-2633 or toll free 855-552-0079 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-5 p.m.) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.