Graduate Teaching Assistants
To be accepted as a graduate student, for details, please go to http://www.k-state.edu/grad/
- Department Heads/Director must fully complete a Freeze Waiver Form and submit it directly to the Office of the Dean for approval.
- Upon approval, the Freeze Waiver Form will be returned to the department.
- The Department must complete a Graduate Student Work Request, attach the approved Freeze Waiver Form, and submit it to the Polytechnic Campus HCS Office.
- Department will contact graduate student to schedule an appointment with the Polytechnic Campus HCS Office for completion of appointment paperwork.
- Health insurance is mandatory for all international students.
Graduation Teaching Assistant Tuition Waiver
- Student must hold employment September 1 through November 17th for Fall Semester or from February 1 through April 17 Spring Semester in order to receive tuition benefits for the applicable semester. Note: Graduate student appointment can be made before those dates. Tuition Waiver is based on graduate student FTE.