- Department Heads/Director must fully complete a College Hiring Request Form and submit it directly to the Office of the Dean for approval.
- Upon approval, the College Hiring Request Form will be returned to the department.
- Department will send prospective employee to Polytechnic Campus HR to complete a Background Check.
- Upon approval of the Background Check, the department will complete a PER-20 Spoken English Assessment Sheet
- The Department will complete a Certified Flight Instructor Form, attach a Per-20, and submit the two forms to the Polytechnic Campus HR Office.
- Department will contact individual to schedule an appointment with the Polytechnic Campus HR Office for completion of appointment paperwork.
Upon termination, flight Instructors must bring a copy of their resignation letter, complete a Check-out Clearance Form and turn it in to Salina-HR.