Civic Luncheon Lecture
Our Civic Luncheon Lecture Series is designed to provide students, faculty, staff and members of the Salina community opportunities to share food and have a conversation and dialogue on ideas and topics of current relevance.
- Thursday, 9/8/16, at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, 10/13/16, at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, 11/10/16, at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, 2/9/17, at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, 3/9/17, at 12 p.m.
- Thursday, 4/13/17, at 12 p.m.
Lunch is available at the K-State College Center Cafe prior to the noon event, or the general public can take lunch trays into the Conference room during the presentation which will end at 1:00 pm. For more information, contact Greg Stephens at 785-819-6887.