Aviation Certificates and Safety Minor
Aviation Safety Minor
The Aviation Safety minor program is designed to provide students with a knowledge of practices and procedures used in establishing and maintaining an effective safety program and promote a safety culture.
Students must have a minimum of a 2.5 K-State GPA to qualify for entry into the minor program. Fifteen hours of designated course work with a grade of C or above for all courses are needed to complete the minor.
Students completing all requirements for the Aviation Safety minor will receive official recognition in their academic records.
Kansas State University Polytechnic Campus offers 5 Aviation Certificate options:
- Airframe and Powerplant Certificate
- Composite Repair Certificate
- Airport Management Certificate
- Avionics Maintenance Technology Certificate
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Operations Certificate