Program Performance and Continuous Improvement
To produce premier aviation professionals by being the leader among collegiate aviation peers.
Excellence in aviation. To cultivate excellence in all that we do.
Fostering sound practice based on sound theory through instructional excellence.
Aeronautical Technology graduates should demonstrate
- Social and global awareness
- Ethical decision making
- Commitment to lifelong learning
- Service orientation
- Commitment to personal and technical excellence
- Commitment to promoting aviation safety
- Appreciation of environmental sustainability factors related to the aviation industry
- High proficiency in oral and written communication
- Team orientation
- Technical excellence (specific to each degree option)
Assessment Plan (pdf) (Including Student Learning Outcomes and Course Alignment Matrix)