Students can complete a minor in business offered through the College of Business Administration. Students must complete a degree from the Polytechnic campus and complete the business courses (and any prerequisites) listed below:
- Business 251 - Financial Accounting - 3hrs
- Business 252 - Managerial Accounting - 3hrs
- Management 420 - Management Concepts - 3 hrs
- Marketing 400 - Marketing - 3hrs
- Finance 450 - Introduction to Finance - 3hrs
Students may substitute Acctg 231 and Acctg 241 for Bus 251 and Bus 252. Both courses must be taken to fulfill the substitution.
NOTE: Students will be responsible for meeting the prerequisites for the business courses in the minor program. Three of the five courses must be completed at Kansas State University.