International Rural Economic Development
- International Rural Economic Development is an interdisciplinary course requiring travel to, study and research in France.
- Designed to enhance students' global and cultural awareness while also adding knowledge and skill in managing rural economic development issues.
- Students will study language and culture of the target country including the history of hiking and outdoor recreation and gain knowledge and understanding of how agritourism (vineyards, artisan cheese production, etc.), small scale public transportation, and a system of hiking trails across rural regions is promoted in France and how this impacts rural regions.
Join the Fun
- Study the Rural Economic Development of KS
- Hike through rural villages in France
|Travel Dates||Study Abroad Fee|
|To enroll and participate in this class, please contact the Academic Services office.|
|Undergraduate Courses||Cr Hr||Course Number||Meeting Times|
|COT 499: International Rural Economic Development||6||M 5:30-8:20 PM or TELENET|
|Graduate Courses||Cr Hr||Course Number||Meeting Times|
|COT 799: International Rural Economic Development Part I||3||M 5:30-6:45 PM or TELENET|
|COT 799: International Rural Economic Development Part II||3|
M 7:05-8:20 PM or TELENET