Marketing Italy: Culture & the Italian Tourist Industry
- Focused on Northern Italy, and the infusion of local culture into the tourist industry there.
- Compare and contrast the practices between the United States and France in regard to marketing and tourism.
- Tour industrial port cities such as Pisa and La Spezia; Florence, the cultural capital of Tuscany; and the Cinque Terre National Park round out the experience.
Join the Fun
- Take an inside look at Venice, with its canals and gondoliers, its museums, art, and architecture, epitomizes the cultural destination for travelers.
- Hike through Cinque Terre is a highly unusual park by American standards, where local residents live in a remarkably stable agrarian and seafaring culture.
|Travel Dates||Study Abroad Fee|
|To enroll and participate in this class, please contact the Academic Services office.|
|Undergraduate Courses||Cr Hr||Course Number||Meeting Times|
|COT 499: Marketing Italy: Culture and the Italian Tourist Industry||6||M 5:30-8:20 pm or TELENET|
|COMM 480: Intercultural Communication||3||DISTANCE|
|COT 499: Intercultural Communication||3||DISTANCE|
|Graduate Courses||Cr Hr||Course Number||Meeting Times|
|COT 799: Marketing Italy: Culture and the Italian Tourist Industry Part I||3||M 5:30-6:45 pm or TELENET|
|COT 799: Marketing Italy: Culture and the Italian Tourist Industry Part II||3|
M 7:00-8:20 pm or TELENET