K-State Polytechnic Pre-College
- Kansas State Polytechnic courses are offered for students who desire to complete college credit while still in high school.
- Completing these courses is a way for high school students to receive college credit to get a head start on their post-secondary education.
- The courses may be taught in the high school, at the Polytechnic campus, or online.
Who Qualifies to Enroll in Courses?
- Students who have a 2.0 cumulative HS G.P.A. and meet the established ACT or Placement Score requirements.
- Students who have received permission from a parent/guardian and their high school counselor.
Deciding to Participate
- Students should discuss participating in college courses with their parent/guardian and high school counselor.
- Early enrollment for college credit, grades recorded on a permanent college transcript, and cost should be discussed.
- Low grades and withdrawals need to be avoided as they will have an impact on future college GPA and potentially financial aid/scholarships.
Tuition and Fees
High school students receive a reduced tuition rate of $122 per credit hour for course levels 299 or below. Campus privilege fees will apply to students taking courses on campus.